Xpress Redi-Set-Go Help
8 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time Monday-Friday
Customer Service is closed on Holidays
Xpress Redi Set Go FAQ's
- Why does Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ cook so fast?
- Will baked goods really be light and fluffy when cooked in the closed cooking chamber?
- How do I order the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ and other products?
- Why is it called Xpress Redi-Set-Go™?
- What are the measurements of the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™?
- How many watts does a Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ use?
- What is included with my shipment of the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ package?
- How do I clean the insertable pans?
- How do I sign up to get more recipes?
- What is Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club?
- What are the titles of the recipe books in the first shipment of Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club?
- How many shipments will I get when I join Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club?
- What is the cost of each shipment in Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club?
- How can I sign up for the Recipe Xchange club?
- How can I get more pans for my Xpress Redi-Set-Go™?
- What pans will I get with each shipment of Cathy's Perfect Pan Collection?
- What is the Baking Mix mentioned in the Infomercial and in the Recipe Book?
- How do I prepare and care for the nonstick coating?
- What if I have more questions about the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ that are not answered here?
- Does the timer knob control the heating function?
- How is my order being shipped to me?
- Do you currently ship orders outside of the US?
- I just placed an order. How long will it take for me to receive it?
- What is your return policy?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- When will my order ship?
- Are there any additional charges for orders shipped outside of the contiguous US?
- I did not get an order confirmation email. Now what?
- Can I pay with a check or money order?
- How do I get more information?
Xpress Redi Set Go FAQ's
A: The closed cooking chamber allows food to cook from both the top and the bottom, so the heat penetrates the food more quickly and there's no need to turn the food.
A: The Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ is designed with a floating hinge that lets the unit open slightly to accommodate rising that takes place in baked goods and because the food cooks from contact with heat on both the top and the bottom, results can even be superior to baking in an oven for a considerably longer time.
A: Buy securely on line – Click Here
By Phone: Call 800-515-0764
A: It's called Xpress because it will be fastest cooking appliance you'll have ever owned. It’s called REDI because of its vibrant red color that gives your kitchen that extra splash of life. It's also a play with the word ready at the same time. SET, because you can very easily just turn the timer to the desired cooking time given in your recipe and GO because just like a traffic light, your machine will have a green indicator light coming on as soon as your Xpress is ready to cook. So it’s Redi…Set….Go (Click Here to purchase!)
A: The Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ unit measures, approximately, 6" x 8.5" x10"
A: The Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ is listed at 750 Watts
Each package will include:
- TWO Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ Cookers
- 40 Page Meals in Minutes book - the official cook book of the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™
- Divider pan
- Bonus recipes – Free! (one included)
- Dual sided spatula – Free! (one included)
- Mini food pan – Free! (one included)
Visit our Features Page to learn more.
A: All Xpress Redi-Set-Go insertable pans are dishwasher safe. Simply let them cool after using and put them in your dishwasher for a quick clean up.
A: There are hundreds of easy to follow, quick and delicious recipes specifically created for your Xpress Redi-Set-Go™. Read more about Cathy’s Easy Eatin’ Recipe Club.
A: Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club is Cathy's very own Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ recipe collection. She has created one-of-a-kind recipes that cook in minutes with just a few ingredients. They are conveniently sorted in themes, so you will always find the perfect recipe for any meals of the day, any day of the year. Look at all the cook books that are available, all filled with exclusive recipes especially developed for your Xpress Redi-Set-Go™:
Visit Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club page to join the club.
A: Each shipment of Cathy's Easy Eatin' Club contains three books but we’ll send you an additional FREE book in your first shipment as a THANK YOU just for joining. The four books of your first shipment of recipe books are:
- Cathy’s Favorites
- On the Go
- Quick & Easy Gourmet Entrées
- Entrées & Meals for One
A: Currently, we have 15 shipments with three recipe books in each shipment. Cathy is always coming up with new ideas and recipes, so the number of books keeps growing!
A: Each shipment is $14.90 total – That is $9.95 for the recipes and $4.95 for shipping and handling.
A: Simply visit the Online Recipe Xchange page to sign up.
A: Your Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ comes with the Divider Pan and the Mini Food Pan. If you join Cathy's Perfect Pan Collection you will receive a FREE Full Round Pan as a thank you and two of the following great pans with every shipment:
- Quarters Pan
- Ovals Pan
- Hearts Pan
- Bundt cake pan
- Trio Circle Pan
- Waffle Pan
- Panini Pan
Remember that Cathy and her team are always working on new fun and functional shapes, so there are many more ideas to come. If you have any questions on what pans you will be receiving with your next shipment, feel free to contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
A: Many of the ready-made baking mixes you find on the shelves in your favorite grocery stores work well with the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™. These baking mixes can be for cakes, brownies, or quick breads, etc.
A: We have a few suggestions:
- We recommend a one-time seasoning of the nonstick surface of the cooking wells before using to ensure the nonstick release performance of the finish: After cleaning and drying, switch on the unit for the first time, let it preheat and brush the top and bottom of the cooking wells lightly with cooking oil, butter or margarine. Rub lightly and wipe away any excess with an absorbent paper towel or dry cloth. Close the cover and switch off the unit.
- Many customers have reported having success using a wet paper towel or wash cloth to wipe out the Xpress Redi-Set-Go&trade, right after removing the food.
- If you are using a nonstick cooking spray, be sure to wipe all of it out between uses to avoid build up that will cause the food to stick. Use the nonstick cooking spray the same way you would use it on your pan – don’t use too much.
- Always use the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ spatula that comes with your machine. It is designed in shape, and material, to preserve the nonstick coating. To avoid damage to the nonstick surface, use only plastic, nylon, wood or specially designed utensils for nonstick coatings. Never use metal or sharp objects.
- For stuck on food – do not scrape it off. Simply soak the stuck on material with a wet paper towel, or wash cloth, until it loosens from the surface. Should egg or filling be difficult to remove, pour a little bit of water into the cooking wells while the unit is still warm for easier clean up.
A: Please feel free to email our customer service with any questions. You should receive a response within two business days – firstname.lastname@example.org
A: No, the power switch must be turned off to stop the unit from continuing to heat. The time knob is strictly used to keep track of how long you’ve been cooking your food.
A: We use different ship methods depending on the products you ordered and the destination of the shipment. We primarily use Fed Ex Home Delivery and First Class US mail. All orders going to Canada ship via Canada Post, and may take an additional 7 business days to be received. If you provided us with an email address, we will send you a shipment confirmation email detailing the shipment method and tracking information (when available).
A: We currently ship to US, Canada and US Territories only. There is a separate shipping charge for each product.
A: We do all we can to ship our orders as quickly as possible. Please allow up to two to four weeks for your order to arrive.
A: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item within 30 days and receive a refund. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Please review the back of your packing slip, or contact Customer Service for details.
A: If you supplied an email address at the time you ordered, we will send you an Order Confirmation email confirming the items, pricing, and shipping address. Your order should ship within five to seven business days after you receive your order confirmation email and can usually expect arrival within two to four weeks. When your order ships we will send you a second Shipment Confirmation email will be sent with a tracking number that you may use at www.fedex.com to track your package. If you did not supply an email address or have not received a Shipment Confirmation email, please feel free to contact customer service at email@example.com for your order and tracking information.
A: We try to ship all orders within five to seven business days from the day the order was placed.
A: Please be advised that all customers outside the US must add $5.95 to the cost of S&H for all items, and generally add an additional 7 business days to the standard transit time. In addition, Canadian orders must add 7% GST.
A: Please check your spam folder. If you use Spam Blocking software please be sure to allow messages from RediSetGo.com to receive your shipment confirmation email.
We do accept checks and money order as payment. You can send a check or money order for $69.80 Total – That is $39.90 for the Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ and $29.90 shipping and handling (that is $14.95 for each cooker) to:
PO Box 3556
Boulder, CO 80307-3556
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your order, if you pay by check or money order.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order or to update your information, please contact Customer Service at:
Phone: 1-800-357-9213 (8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time Monday-Friday)
Xpress Redi-Set-Go™ Customer Service
PO Box 3556
Boulder, CO 80307-3556